Monday, September 28, 2009

Desperately seeking

I came across this gorgeous Kokka fabric back at the start of the year. Having no real idea what i would do with it but thinking it too cute to resist I purchased 1mtr. Now though, I am desperately seeking many metres of it (to make nursery curtains and light shade with) but can't find it anywhere. How frustrating. Like a woman possessed, I trawl the 'net for hours each evening in search of it. Can the universe find me a fabric fairy with a solution, please.

4 comments:

  1. That is very cute fabric! I wish I knew how to direct you into finding more. But, creative problem solving is what it is all about, yes? You will think of something brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you I have spent many hours doing the same thing before... but look what I found for you http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12940660 x Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, you're the best!! Thank you. I've contacted the seller, fingers crossed she has lots and will ship to Aus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say etsy but the lovely Kathryn beat me to it. I hope you were successful in getting the same you wanted. Sweet fabric!

    ReplyDelete