Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Inspirational blog

I want to more people to become aware of a beautiful blog by a very talented lady, Jenny Stevning. I've never met Jenny but by chance she found her way to my poor attempt at a blog and left a lovely message. With curiosity, I ventured over to Jenny's blog and was moved. Her prose is beautiful and her illustrations gorgeous. I love reading her updates as they are always thought provoking and moving and her wonderful artwork sets off each entry fabulously. There is something soothing about her art too.

My only wish would be for Jenny to have her art work available to buy. I'd love a piece on of my walls!

So, if you're in need of a bit of inspiration, head on over to Jenny's blog and stay a while. You'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I am speechless! Thank you so much, Betsy B. Haha! If you could see me you would get a good laugh - just woke up: hair askew, droopy eyed, mix-n-match jammies with green slippers. I am a sight!!! But I am sitting here with a HUGE smile on my face. What a wonderful thing to wake up to. Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolute pleasure Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete