Saturday, February 6, 2010

Master G has arrived!

The ultrasound was correct (although we didn't look at the piece of paper until after his arrival) - it's a boy!

He arrived two weeks ahead of his due date and decided he wanted a dramatic entrance into the world.

Birth story to follow once I've got my brain back. Oh dear brain, please come back to me. Body, I'd like you back sometime soon too.

He has made me cry so much since he arrived - both tears of utter joy and and despair. Already I can't imagine life without him.

So, my darling man, welcome to the world. I'm so happy that you picked us xxx


2 comments:

  1. Yippy!! Congratulations! Oh, what a sweet boy! Ohhhhh...that wee, sleeping face. Soak in every moment...
    Be gentle with your beautiful self on the adventure of motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, he is divine...cant believe you didn't take a peak at the piece of paper well done!

    ReplyDelete